If the world were falling apart!
Posted by msrb on May 25, 2008
Why Does “IF” Hate America, its Middle Class and the Poor So Much?
Warren Buffet: “If the world were falling apart I’d still invest in companies”
Mr Buffet, we know how your anti-environment, contorted mind works! There really isn’t much more you can do, other than waging war on nature, is there? It would of course be out of the question to do something outrageous like changing the system, creating a sustainable future, or working in harmony with nature …
- Warren “IF” Buffet’s Net Worth: $62.0 billion
- CO2 pollution produced by Mr Buffet in 2007: At least 12.62 million metric tons [MMT]
- Combined Net Worth of World’s Richest 100: $1,725 billion
- No. of World’s Billionaires: 1,125 heads
- Combined Net Worth of World’s Billionaires: $4,384 billion (source)
- CO2 pollution produced by World’s Billionaires in 2007: At least 891.43MMT
- No. of people who live on less than $2 per day: About 4 billion souls (Source)
Warren “If” Buffet listens to a question during a news conference in Madrid May 21, 2008. REUTERS/Andrea Comas. Image may be subject to copyright. See MSRB fair Use Notice!
If it were possible to amass so much money by so few without declaring war against nature …
If it were possible to accumulate so much “wealth” without causing severe ecological degradation, creating abject poverty and harming so many …
If it were possible to transform so much of the earth’s natural resources into trash and still have a future …
If it were possible to do what you do without committing genocide, war crimes, murder …
If the world were not falling apart …
[Warren Buffet produced at least 12.62 MMT of CO2 in 2007]