But that’s OK, He Shall Save His People [sic]
Pope Benedict XVI waves as he arrives to lead his general audience in Saint Peter Square at the Vatican November 12, 2008. REUTERS/Max Rossi. Image may be subject to copyright.
- Desmond Tutu and the Vatican Vampire
- “Apocalypse”: A “Biblical,” or a self-fulfilling prophecy?
- “Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved . . .”
- Dial “R” for Rapture!
- Domination by Disinformation
- Vatican: Loitering at the precipice of irrelevance
- I feel your pain, Pope tells abuse victims [but the charade must go on!]