Beware of the President’s CAST
Swine flu could kill up to 90,000 in the U.S., mostly children and young people: CAST
MSRB Moderators highlighted the main impetus behind the “swine flu” scare—money. The information was complemented by links to a number of key articles on the epidemic that looked at the scam from different angles, and that are posted at A(H1N1) Virus: [Swine Flu: A Deadly $100 $600 billion Scam.]
So what’s is the President’s Council of Advisers on Science and Technology H1N1 report all about? Is it more scaremongering on behalf of the pharmaceuticals, or something a lot more sinister, which the cabal plans to use the swine flu scare choreography to hide behind?
[Note: An interesting point here is that WHO, acting for the pharmaceuticals as their scaremonger-in-chief for swine flu scare tactics, has relegated its role to the President's CAST for maximum effect.]
According to an 86-page report by the White House advisory panel titled: REPORT TO THE PRESIDENT ON U.S. PREPARATIONS FOR 2009-H1N1 INFLUENZA
- Up to 90,000 people, mostly children and young people, could die of swine flu in the U.S.
- Up to 1.8 million people could be hospitalized with swine flu infection, occupying 50 to 100 percent of the intensive-care beds in cities across the country.
- Up to half the population infected by this winter.
And they call this “a plausible scenario,” as Part Deux wave of H1N1 virus is about strike the United States.
We know these estimates are NOT even remotely true, but we also know that the cabal holds all the aces in their hands, in their sleeves to be precise.
Here’s the dilemma:
1. If the Administration bows to the pharmaceuticals’ blackmail demand, and it probably would, by spending zillions of taxpayer dollars on drugs and vaccines, the CAST would probably celebrate and say, “thanks to our advice, and the Administrations’ adequate preparation, we managed to avert a national tragedy and save the entire nation [until the next "epidemic."] Or words to that effect.
2. But, what if the administration refused to be blackmailed? After all, they could get some independent advice on the H1N1 worst case scenario, sit back and have a good laugh at the President’s CAST. Couldn’t they? Unfortunately, that’s a highly unlikely scenario while “I want to look forward, not back” is in the Office.
NOTE: One way to explain this, is to compare it with the US “Serial Wars,” the wars that US is fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. Swine flu scare is analogous to “War on Terror.” The cabal is constantly reminding the people that unless the “war on terror” is fought over there [replace with: the need for swine flu vaccination,] then “terrorists” would come over here to kill thousands of people [replace with: deaths from H1N1 infection] and cripple the nation.
But what if, in the most unlikely scenario, the White House called the cabal’s bluff, binned the President’s CAST report on H1N1 preparation and refused to be blackmailed?
If that were to happen, then the cabal would “bait and switch,” by changing their playing hand, as it were, like what FEWW says in ‘Swine Flu’ Double Psychology
… if they push the case too hard and fast, the pharmaceuticals could call [the Administration's hypothetical] bluff-calling hand by switching own cards, as it were [pulling the winning ace out of their sleeve.] They could release the X(NyNz) “a selectively-targeting” flu virus mutation [similar to the current one whose victims are 99.5% Mexicans,] and strike another section of the world population [the U.S. population, for example,] with an added vengeance, in an attempt to [prove their point and win the game.]
“Today, however, officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the agency with the most expertise on influenza pandemics, suggested that the projections should be regarded with caution.” NY Times reported.
“We don’t necessarily see this as a likely scenario,” said Dr. Anne Schuchat, director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.
A CDC press officer, threading carefully not to upset President’s CAST was reported as saying: “Look, if the virus keeps behaving the way it is now, I don’t think anyone here expects anything like 90,000 deaths.”
NY Times reported one of the report authors as casting doubt over the report’s potential casualty figures:
“As more data has come out of the Southern Hemisphere, where it seems to be fading, it looks as if it’s going to be somewhat milder,” said the expert, Marc Lipsitch, an epidemiologist at the Harvard School of Public Health. “If we were betting on the most likely number, I’d say it’s not 90,000 deaths; it’s lower.”
“Yes,” our colleagues at MSRB unanimously say: “Much, much, lower … unless the switch the virus to a much deadlier one, without telling anyone about it.”
Dr. Harold Varmus, one of the panel’s chairmen, has reportedly defended the report: “A lot of people think the flu is over,” Dr. Varmus said. “We think it’s important that there be a dose of reality. It’s certainly not an outlandish proposal. A lot of people are going to be infected.”
NY Times finds it unusual that “a report with such striking figures,” would have been released with so “little fanfare,” and minimal “coordination than might have been expected among public health officials.”
Following excerpts are from the NY Time article:
The report was posted on the White House Web site on Monday, two weeks late, since it was dated Aug. 7. With President Obama on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, no news conference with the White House or with the report’s authors was scheduled.
Kathleen Sebelius, secretary of health and human services, was at the disease centers’ headquarters in Atlanta, addressing a special symposium on swine flu.
A summary of the report was handed out by the centers’ press staff to medical reporters as she spoke, but Ms. Sebelius did not dwell on it or mention its forecast of 30,000 to 90,000 deaths, more than twice the 36,000 deaths usually caused by seasonal flu.
With the centers’ director, Dr. Thomas Frieden, by her side, she said fall would be a challenge when flu returned, and acknowledged a recent Washington Post poll showing that few Americans were worried. She even joked that it might bring handkerchiefs back into fashion. More …
For the record, while both Kathleen Sebelius and CDC’s Frieden have acknowledged that “some people” would die, neither has provided an estimate.
Finally, in ‘Swine Flu’ Double Psychology FEWW says:
[If the CAST estimates were] even remotely true, and the threat of a [second, much deadlier wave of swine flu striking the U.S. were] imminent, then [the White House must] discharge their responsibility to the people by taking at least the following two steps:
- Dismantle WHO [and the President's CAST] and replace [them] with [honest, professional and competent organizations that are uncorrupted by the pharmaceuticals.]
- Nationalize pharmaceuticals to eliminate any threat of the laboratory-engineered “designer mutations” of [swine] flu and other deadly viral disease pandemics, weapons that are used for monetary exploitation [by the pharmaceuticals.]
- Pharmaceuticals ‘Phandemic’ Payday [WHO’s done it: Swine flu scam enters $600 billion phase!] Posted by FEWW on June 12, 2009
- ‘Swine Flu’ Originated in New Zealand Posted by FEWW on June 2, 2009
- US Scientist Forced to Backtrack on Swine Flu Origin Posted by TEAA on June 2, 2009
- ‘Swine Flu’ Double Psychology Posted by feww on May 13, 2009
- Sales of Tamiflu Rocket Sky High Posted by msrb on May 1, 2009
- Swine Flu Spin: WHO is Looking? Posted by feww on April 30, 2009
- Swine Flu: A Deadly $100 billion Scam? Posted by msrb on April 29, 2009
- Swine Flu Death in Texas Posted by feww on April 29, 2009
- Swine Flu Update 28-04-09 Posted by feww on April 28, 2009
- Swine Flu Mystery Deepens Posted by feww on April 27, 2009
- More on Swine Flu Posted by feww on April 25, 2009
- Swine flu kills dozens in Mexico Posted by feww on April 24, 2009
- New type of swine flu hits California and Texas Posted by feww on April 24, 2009