War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
Obama is a Conscientious War Criminal. He Deserves the Noble Peace Prize for Intensifying the War.
And if you don’t believe any of the above, see photo below:
President Barack Obama displays his Nobel Peace Prize on Thursday in Oslo, Norway. Thorbjoern Jagland, the chairman of the Nobel committee, is at left. Photo: Jewel Samad, AFP/Getty Images. Image may be subject to copyright.
Barely a week after ordering 30,000 more U.S. troops into Afghanistan battle zone, Obama delivered a 4,000-word, 36-minute Nobel acceptance speech blowing his own trumpet a little, while forcefully defending his war “plan.”
Obama then described the circumstances under which war was justified:
- In self-defense [If we don't bomb them, they'll send their bombers after us; they hate our lifestyles]
- To come to the aid of an invaded nation [opinions vary widely in Afghanistan as to which of the NATO member countries are the invaders]
- On humanitarian grounds, for example when civilians are slaughtered by their own government [or by the Adolph Hitler troops] or a civil war threatens to engulf an entire region [because the NATO countries under US leadership are destabilizing the Middle East]
“The belief that peace is desirable is rarely enough to achieve it,” he said.
Speaking bluntly about the human cost of war [its rude to discuss the economic cost in your Nobel War Speech,] he said of the troops surge he had just ordered to Afghanistan “some will kill, some will be killed.”
“No matter how justified, war promises human tragedy,” he said.
- War Criminal Obama Wins Nobel Dynamite Prize
- Obama Joins the Elite Dynamite Club
- 338,000 Afghan infants dying under Obama war
- The OBL Dummy and It’s Israeli Ventriloquists
- US Govt
- Dick Cheney’s War on America
- Colin Powell: Mass Murderer and War Pimp
- CIA Has a Duty to Investigate 9-11
- Obama Admin Must Indict Real Perpetrators of 9-11
- Israel Page of Shame