The Haiti Scam Disaster
Bush Muscling in on Haiti Fund Money
With Obama’s blessings, his two predecessors, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton will lead efforts to raise “relief funds” for Haiti following the deadly earthquake that has killed several thousand people.
The Three Amigos Planning a Presidential Scam: Obama, flanked by Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, speaks in the Rose Garden at the White House on Saturday. Photo Credit: AP. Image may be subject to copyright.
The “services” of the two ex White House tenants don’t come cheap. Each will probably receive a multi-million dollar fee plus a cut of the action, as it were, for their fund-raising efforts. With the lion’s share of any funds raised going to the charity/aid/relief mafia, how can Bush and Clinton make any money?
There’s only one way to ensure everyone would get their usual fees and commissions:
Raise the Disaster Scale! Exaggerate the number of dead by at least a factor of 10!
It’s really quite easy, once you realize all of the characters involved are exactly the same (or similar) faces that carried out the last scam.
How many were killed
FEWW estimated the total number of casualties, victims killed or injured as a result of the Haiti earthquake, to be in the 20,000 ballpark.
In a later post FEWW said: “The Moderators haven’t observed any evidence to suggest their estimate is grossly inaccurate.”
Neither have we! In fact MSRB Moderators are quite puzzled by some of the claims made by the Haitian government, as well the US and European presstitutes.
The following items are carefully omitted from the news:
a). The number of houses/buildings with concrete-slab roofs, or other heavy materials, that were destroyed in the earthquake. [Most of the houses in Port-au-Prince slums wouldn't cause deaths, or even a serious injury to the occupants, upon collapse.]
b). The number of multi-story buildings that collapsed as a result of the earthquake.
c). According to one European News agency, “at least 70,000 people have already had burials.” That means between 20,000 and 30,000 people were buried yesterday (in the 24-hour period preceding the report). Now that is a miracle even by Haitian standards. The non-existent military/police/rescue workers, working on empty stomachs, non-stop around the clock, pulling 1,000 dead people out of the ruble each and every hour and burying them. WOW!
d). How and by whom were the recovery and burials coordinated? Where did they get their fleet of heavy earth moving equipment and the fuel to operate the machinery from? They had none. How did they recover so many bodies from the ruble with their bear hands in such an impossibly short time? Where was their command and control center? How come there isn’t a single piece of evidence to even partially substantiate their claims?
e). Where are these people buried? With so many reporters and TV news camera crews buzzing around, how come we haven’t seen a single video footage of a mass grave with, say, 1,000, or even 500 dead corpses laid down side by side before the burial?
How the head of the US military relief effort discredited himself
Gen Keen, the head of the US military relief effort, was asked what he thought of the death toll estimates of between 150,000 and 200,000. He reportedly said: “I think the international community is looking at those figures, and I think that’s a start point. Clearly, this is a disaster of epic proportions, and we’ve got a lot of work ahead of us.”
No evidence was asked for and none was offered!
A list of the parties that WOULD benefit from any funds raised by the 3 Amigos:
1. Charity/aid/relief mafia: They take between 50 to 80 percent (in some cases up to 95 percent, when no one is watching) of the funds raised
2. Tier One Fundraisers: The Three Amigos receive multi-million dollar fees, as well as their usual cut (from 1 percent upwards)
3. Singers and musicians that do “telethons”: Their fees vary
4. Fat Cats in various organization like the UN and Advisers to the military forces involved (who would then share the proceeds with the top brass): Varies
5. Local politicians in Haiti: Most of the leftover funds meant to go toward feeding the victims and rebuilding their lives.
6. Members of the press: For their “loyalty” (not blowing the whistle), they receive protection while they are in Haiti (and much recognition and prizes later), plus lots of stories and hours of disaster courage.
7. The victims: Perhaps a trickle, but they shouldn’t hold their breaths.
It’s no wonder President Chavez of Venezuela became hysterical during his weekly TV address:
“I read that 3,000 soldiers are arriving, Marines armed as if they were going to war. There is not a shortage of guns there, my God. Doctors, medicine, fuel, field hospitals, that’s what the United States should send.” He added: “They are occupying Haiti undercover.”
“On top of that, you don’t see them in the streets. Are they picking up bodies? … Are they looking for the injured? You don’t see them. I haven’t seen them. Where are they?”
- Let’s Bulldoze Port-au-Prince, If We Really Care!
- Haiti Quake Disaster [Update 17 Jan]
- Haiti Quake Aftermath [Update 16 Jan]
- Haiti EQ Disaster – Update 15 Jan
- Haiti Earthquake Disaster – Update 14 Jan
- Haiti quake catastrophe – Update Jan 13
- Haiti Quake Causes Widespread Death, Destruction
- Haiti Quake Images
Please help the victims, anyway you can. There are many ways to help the survivors. But donate money only to the organizations that you know and trust.
- Red Cross downgraded over 9-11 victims funds: Money mismanaged…
- Red Cross caught red-handed
- The Red Cross Coming Home to Roost: Remember 9/11, Anyone?
- American Red Cross Board of Governors