submitted by Semitic reader
Benedict XVI: Pope The Irrelevant
Image of the Day: Kowtowing to the Blackmailers
Pope Benedict XVI is shown during a ceremony in the Hall of Remembrance at Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial in Jerusalem May 11, 2009. Pope Benedict on Monday said at Israel’s memorial to [many] Jews killed by Nazi Germany that their suffering must never be denied. On the floor are seen names of concentration camps. (UPI Photo/Ziv Koren/Pool). Image may be subject to copyright.
From 1945 and up to 1987, about 76,000,000 people have been murdered in cold blood by one regime or another. Add another 10 -14 million people since then, to get a grand total of about 90 million killed.
Has Pope the Irrelevant, ever told any of the 90 million victims of genocide and democide “that their suffering must never be denied?”
- Image of the Day: A World Out of Focus!
- Desmond Tutu and the Vatican Vampire
- Vatican: Loitering at the precipice of irrelevance
- The Power of the Holocaust Industry
- I feel your pain, Pope tells abuse victims [but the charade must go on!]