Out of Control: War Costs May Total $2.4 Trillion
Posted by feww on October 27, 2007
“The cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan could total $2.4 trillion through the next decade, or nearly $8,000 per man, woman and child in the country, according to a Congressional Budget Office estimate scheduled for release Wednesday.” By Ken Dilanian, USA TODAY. Read more…
The real costs of the fraudulent ‘war on terror’ in monetary terms are Immeasurable!
A number of major items are missing from the $2.4 trillion war account, namely the enormous ecological, social and human costs of the catastrophes caused by the fraudulent “war on terror.”
1. Total cost (!) of killing the future by NOT replacing the current “laws of jungle” rules of cannibalistic hegemony with a sustainable economy.
2. The sum values of irreplaceable ecosystems in Iraq and Persian Gulf that have been destroyed as a result of Mr. Bush’s fraudulent “war on terror.”
3. Full cost of NOT educating the nation to offset the widespread ignorance among this and the next generations because all the money was misappropriated under the guise of the fraudulent war and there was nothing left for education.
4. The cost of NOT fighting the onset and reemergence of various viral and infectious diseases caused by war, poverty, man-made climatic catastrophes and the crumbling social and economic infrastructure, all of which could have been prevented by spending the nation’s wealth [and credit] wisely to addressing the critical issues instead of diverting all the money to the fraudulent war. These are the manifestations of a hijacked government riddled with racketeering, deception and outright larceny by the elite and special interest groups.
5. Full cost of all future consequence arising from genocide of Iraqis, including rehabilitating surviving war victims.
6. The cost of “re-humanizing” the American [and British] image in the minds of the world’s “other” 6.2 billion peoples.