Thoughts of an Injured, Jobless G20 Protester
Posted by msrb on September 26, 2009
sent by a reader
MR Obama, We Need Jobs in the US, NOT War in Afghanistan!
‘GOD!’ How could this happen? How could it all go so horribly wrong?
President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama wait for leaders as they arrive at the Phipps Conservatory for an opening reception and working dinner for heads of delegation at the Pittsburgh G20 Summit in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, September 24, 2009. REUTERS/Jim Young. Image may be subject to copyright.
Lord, I don’t want you to think that I’m ungrateful for being born here instead of Afghanistan!
I mean this is just a teargas canister, and people get worse things thrown at them every day. [A demonstrator kicks a tear gas canister fired by police. Photo: Reuters. Image may be subject to copyright.
When people of Afghanistan asked for more food, the President sent more soldiers with rockets and bombs to silence them!
When people of Pittsburgh asked for more jobs, the President sent them more policemen armed with teargas and smoke to shut them up!
I’ve gotta a job and you don’t. And my CIC says I can throw at you all the sh*t that you see on me! [Policeman smiles sheepishly as he prepares more canisters of pepper spray and smoke to throw at the jobless marchers. Photo: AP. Image may be subject to copyright.]
It wasn’t long before police decided to fire the real stuff, teargas, at the marchers. Photo: GETTY IMAGES. Image may be subject to copyright.
- The Gluttonous 20
- Images of the Day: G20 at a Glance
- G20 Protests
- U.S. Riots a Near Certainty
- First Wave of World’s Collapsing Cities
- Nuking Earth for Lifestyle
- Another US-NATO Massacre Bloodies Afghanistan
- We need more food, NOT soldiers
- The Old Military Ploy of Targeting Civilians
- ‘C’ for the Economy’s Carbon Cycle [Boosted by Bailouts and Stimulus Plan]
- Carbon Footprint of Your Dollar
- Wall Street: The Biggest Threat to the U.S. Economy
- 10 Biggest Threats to the US National Security
- Why Bailout-Stimulus Plan Won’t Work
- 13 things you should know before departing prematurely!
- Cost of Your Upkeep: Your Freedom, Your Rights and Your Money
- How They Protect Social Divisions in the UK
- The United States Waterboarding Team
- Restoring the Constitution: ACT II
- Dick Cheney’s War on America
- Expelling the American Myths
- US Govt