Obama effigy hanging NOT necessarily racist
Posted by msrb on January 7, 2010
Submitted by a reader
Sharing a few thought with the President
Secret Service spokesman told reporters a large effigy of Mr Obama was found hanging along Main Street in the small town of Plains, Georgia, Saturday morning.
A footage from WALB-TV showed the doll hanging by a noose in front of a red, white and blue sign that read: “Plains, Georgia. Home of Jimmy Carter, our 39th President.” According to an eye- witness the doll wore a sign with Obama’s name on it.
Was that racism, or an expression of disillusionment with a President who is all but a poor carbon copy of his predecessor, the tyrant and US enemy number one GWB?
Mr President has it occurred to you that the hanging of your effigy may not have been a racist act?
Here are 10 reason why anyone would want to hang your effigy
The people who hanged your effigy did so probably because they thought:
1. You are an unintelligent and incompetent President.
2. You don’t care about the majority of Americans.
3. You are an ill-meaning, schizophrenic President who couldn’t give a damn what happened to the poor and unemployed in the US.
4. You are a warmonger who serves only the interests of the banking-security-military-industrail complex.
5. You are the most shameless shabbes goy President America has ever had.
6. As of know, you are arguably the 2nd worst President America has ever had. Who knows, you might even beat George Bush to the title before long.
7. You could have ended the open massacre in Afghanistan with a stroke of a pen, but you didn’t.
8. By committing more troops to Afghanistan, you are intensifying the genocidal war of occupation; you are now a war criminal in chief, complicit in mass murder, war crimes and crimes against humanity.
9. Everyday you spend in Office, you are driving the world closer to the brink of war and destruction.
10. You had your chance as a President, but have failed on each and every count.
America can recover from many ills, but not from an ill-meaning [and incompetent] President.
Is this really our president?